Walkers 70th Birthday Cheese Fondue BB16/06/2018
- Cheese Fondue Flavour Potato Crisps
- Based on total UK sales data, Walkers were the best selling crisps brand as recorded by Nielsen (52 week data to 18.11.17).
- Cheese Fondue
- Welcome to the 1970s. Dinner parties were all the rage and what better centerpiece than oozy, gooey Cheese Fondue.
- Celebrating 70 years of the nation's favourite.
- Since Leicester Butcher Henry Walker first began making crisps in 1948, we have always created flavours that reflect the tastes of the nation. And whilst a lot has changed over the years, one thing's stayed the same. You are still our secret ingredient. To say thank you, we're launching Flavours of the Decades - great new flavours inspired by some of the most iconic dishes from our past.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere
- 100% Great British potatoes
- No preservatives
- No artificial colours
- No MSG
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 32.5g
Potatoes, Vegetable Oils (Sunflower, Rapeseed, in varying proportions), Fondue Seasoning, Fondue Seasoning contains: Whey Powder (from Milk), Salt, Flavouring (contains Butterfat from Milk, Milk Fat, Cheese Paste from Milk, Butter Oil from Milk, Milk Protein, Enzyme Modified Cheese from Milk)
- Made in a factory that also handles: Wheat, Gluten, Barley, Soya, Celery, Mustard
Store in a cool dry place
Number of uses
1 This pack contains 1 serving
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From MSG (Glutamate)
- Free From Preservatives